1:1 Digital Learning
2017-18 School Year Information
Starting in the fall of 2017, all students in grades 3-4 and 6-10 will receive a 1:1 mobile learning device to support digital learning. Students in grades 3-4 will
- Tuesday, September 5th for 9th Grade during orientation.
- Wednesday, September 6th for 10th Grade over lunch.
- Tuesday, September 5th for 6th Grade during WEB.
- Wednesday, August 30th for 7-8th Grade during Open House.
- Chromebooks are distributed and stored in classrooms. Each teacher determines when the Chromebook is sent home based on classroom assignments.
- Wednesday, August 30th from 4-7 pm for full-time students.
- Bring a fully-charged Chromebook to school each day.
- Students are encouraged to bring their Chromebooks home at night, even if it is just to charge it.
- The screen and hinge are the most common places for damage. Take extra care to protect the screen and keep it clean with a dry microfiber cloth.