Here are the step by step instructions for each child's enrollment into Princeton Public Schools, please choose the appropriate grade that they will be entering for the upcoming school year.
STEP 1 A parent or guardian must complete the forms based on their child's grade.
STEP 2Complete any additional forms needed.
- Transportation - bus registration
- Student Services including ALC, Educational Options and Princeton Online Academy
- Food Services including Dietary Restrictions and Free & Reduced Lunch
STEP 3 Gather requirement documentation for enrollment.
- Immunizations must be current or have completed a certificate of conscientious objection.
- Birth certificate, passport or other similar identification form is needed if entering Kindergarten or registering for the first time in a Minnesota school.
- Kindergarten Only: Early Childhood Screening is required for entrance into Kindergarten.
STEP 4 Bring forms & documentation to any school or the District Center at 706 1st Street, Princeton, MN 55371.