One of the most important practices we promote in our district focuses on Social and Emotional learning, and the effect a positive school climate has on our well being. In fact, one of our Continuous Improvement goals focuses specifically on the Climate and Culture of our district. This page has some great social emotional learning resources that would be beneficial to everyone--students, parents, staff and the community.
SEL Featured Articles
Working with Children from Home
- Overall Guidelines for Parents and Caregivers
- Create a Daily Routine
- Stay Connected
- SEL - Social & Emotional Learning
- Resources to Help You Talk with Children about COVID-19
Overall Guidelines for Parents and Caregivers
Create a Daily Routine
SEL - Social & Emotional Learning
Resources to Help You Talk with Children about COVID-19
Families in Crisis
We would like to remind you of some resources that you can use in case of an emergency as school staff will not be available in person. If you or someone you know is in immediate danger, please call 911 right away.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
- Crisis Text Line: Text MN to 741741
- Mental Health Mobile Crisis Response Team: 1-800-635-8008 (serving Benton, Sherburne, Stearns, and Wright)
- Mental Health Mobile Crisis Response Team: 1-800-523-3333 (serving Chisago, Isanti, Pine, Kanabec, and Mille Lacs)
Your school counselors and social workers are also available to support you. You can contact us by phone or email. If you prefer, we can set up an electronic appointment with Zoom.
Additional Resources for Families: