Mental Health

The school counselors and psychologist are available to support students and families with mental health questions or concerns. If you have questions or are facing challenging times, don't hesitate to call or stop in by for support. Your school counselors can be your first stop when concerns arise.

If you prefer to meet with someone outside of the school setting, here is a list of mental health service providers located in Princeton and the surrounding area.

Crisis Information--If it is a life-threatening situation:

  • Go to the nearest hospital emergency room.
  • Call 911 or the emergency number of your local police.
  • If someone you know is suicidal, get help immediately and stay with the person until her or she gets help.

Suicide Prevention Resources:

Community Mental Health and Social Service Organizations & Ministerial Support:

  • Lighthouse Child and Family Services
    • Contact Persons: Jen Goerger or Julie Hanenburg
    • Contact Number: Milaca Office: 320-983-2335
    • Contact Number: Princeton Office: 763-631-0129
  • Mille Lacs County Community and Veteran Services
  • Sherburne County Health and Human Services
  • Isanti County Family Services
  • Family Ties
  • Mille Lacs County Children's Mental Health Crisis Services:
  • Canvas Health:
  • Suicide Prevention Lifeline
  • Txt4Life
    Text "Life" to 61222
  • Veteran's Crisis Line
    1-800-273-8255 (Press 1)
  • Four County Crisis Response Team: 320-253-5555 or 1-800-635-8008