MS Activities & Athletics
Princeton Middle School
For all Activities (Fine Arts) & Athletics (Sports) We follow recommendations from the Minnesota State High School League. MSHSL website: https://legacy.mshsl.org/mshsl/Community Ed hosting a Tackle Football League. Go check them out! Registration Link https://princeton.cr3.rschooltoday.com/public/getclass/category_id/0/program_id/11
For the 20/21 Middle School ONLY School Year- changes to Football & Soccer Season- **Scroll down to Athletics tab for specific details**
Volleyball Fall Season have been postponed to Spring season.
Registration / Payment Information:
- Registration for all activities and sports are to be done online. Registration for all sports normally open up at the end of July beginning of August each year.
- Visit our registration page to get started. https://princetonhigh-ar.rschooltoday.com/
- A current physical must be on file in order to be eligible to practice/compete. Students normally will need physicals before entering 7th grade and 10th grade. Sports physicals are good for 3 years.
- If you need a sports physical form please feel free to take this form with you to the MD. 20/21 Sports Physical Form : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NMjK256n0HfF_1gPB...
- To make an activity payment click here for online payment processing. You will need your 6-digit Student ID number which can be found on your Skyward profile page. Cash or checks are still accepted in our Activities Office.
- For Scholarship information go to: https://princetonhigh-ar.rschooltoday.com/node/35
- If that link does not work (long route). Go to this link: https://princetonhigh-ar.rschooltoday.com/ under "Other Forms" is a scholarship form. Fill that out electronically, answering ALL questions. Admin will meet and will notify you via email the decision.
Click Here for Fine Arts Activity details Fine Arts-Activities offered / Grades that CAN Participate:
- Student Council (6-8)
- Jazz Band ( 6-8 Tryouts Required)
- Vocal Music
- Treble Choir: Girls (6-8 Tryouts Required)
- Sensations Choir: Boys (6-8 Tryouts Required)
- MS Musical (6-8)
- Speech (6-8)
- Robotics (6-8)
- **Math League (6-8)
- **Knowledge Bowl (6-8)
** Not always offered
Click Here for Athletic details Sport- Athletics Offered / Grades that CAN Participate:
F = Fall W= Winter S= Spring
- **Football = F /S (7-8)
- **Volleyball = F/S (7-8)
- Girls Tennis = F (7-8)
- ***Girls Swimming = F (7-12 HS program)
- Soccer (Boys & Girls) = F (7-8)
- Basketball (Boys & Girls) =F (7-8)
- Wrestling = W (7-8)
- ***Gymnastics = W (7-12 HS program)
- ***Hockey (Boys & Girls) =W (7-12 HS program)
- ***Boys Swimming = W (7-12 HS program)
- Baseball = S (7-8)
- Softball = S (7-8)
- Track = S (7-8)
- ***Golf (Boys & Girls) =W (7-12 HS program)
- ***Boys Tennis = S (7-12 HS program)
** Due to COVID- Season changes.
*** HS programs please see HS website.
Am I done????
- Online Registration Completed
- Activity Fee Paid (Due by 1st day of Competition)
- Physical On File- (Can NOT practice/play until Activities Office has on file.)
- Mississippi 8 - Sign up for the "Notify Me" feature on the M8 to receive up to date changes of game locations and times