MS Activities & Athletics
Registration / Payment Information:
- Registration for all activities and sports are done online at https://princetonhigh-ar.rschooltoday.com/
- A current physical must be on file in order to be eligible to practice/compete. Students normally will need physicals before entering 7th grade and 10th grade. Sports physicals are good for 3 years.
- If you need a sports physical form please feel free to take this form with you to the MD.
- Activity payments can be paid online via RevTrack or by cash or check in the Activities Office.
- Note: You will need your 6-digit Student ID number to setup online payments. This number can be found on your Student Info tab of Family Access.
- For Scholarship information go to: https://princetonhigh-ar.rschooltoday.com/node/35
- If that link does not work (long route). Go to this link: https://princetonhigh-ar.rschooltoday.com/ under "Other Forms" is a scholarship form. Fill that out electronically, answering ALL questions. Admin will meet and will notify you via email the decision.
Student activities offered at Middle School:
- Student Council (gr. 6-8)
- Jazz Band (gr. 6-8 Tryouts Required)
- Vocal Music:
- Treble Choir: Girls (gr. 6-8 Tryouts Required)
- Sensations Choir: Boys (gr. 6-8 Tryouts Required)
- MS Musical (gr. 6-8)
- Speech (gr. 6-8)
- Robotics (gr. 6-8)
Student athletics offered at Middle School:
- Girls Swimming (gr. 7-8)
- Gymnastics (gr. 7-8)
- Boys & Girls Hockey (gr. 7-8)
- Boys Swimming (gr. 7-8)
- Boys & Girls Golf (gr. 7-8)
- Boys Tennis (gr. 7-8)
- Online Registration Completed
- Activity Fee Paid (Due by 1st day of Competition)
- Physical On File- (Can NOT practice/play until Activities Office has on file.)
- Mississippi 8 - Sign up for the "Notify Me" feature on the M8 to receive up to date changes of game locations and times
Erin Frank - Assistant Principal/ Activities Director