Hall of Fame
It is the purpose of the Hall of Fame to give recognition to people who have made contributions in promoting activities at Princeton High School and to preserve the heritage and tradition of tiger activities.
Princeton Public Schools is excited to revive the Hall of Fame recognition program in 2017, and celebrate the ongoing achievements of our inductees.
Congratulations, and GO TIGERS!
- Hall of Fame inductees can be nominated based on the criteria listed in each category.
- You can download a copy of the Hall of Fame Nomination Form and submit it electronically or returned via mail. Directions are on the form.
To be eligible, it must be at least 10 years since the candidate graduated from PHS. The candidate must have shown mature accomplishments since graduation as verified by the Selection Committee.
The committee shall consider the following criteria for selection purposes:
- Participated on a championship team (Conference, Section, Sub-Section, etc.).
- Participated in a state tournament as an individual or was on a team that qualified for state competition.
- Earned a letter in more than one activity or lettered in one activity at least twice.
- Earned a championship title in an individual sport.
- Received a school recognition award.
- Was named to an all-conference team.
- Received a news media/community recognition award.
The candidate must be retired from coaching/advising for at least five years. The candidate must have coached/advised a minimum of five years at PHS.
The committee shall consider the following criteria:
- Coached/advised a team/group that won a championship.
- Coached/advised a team or an individual in state competition.
- Earned an area, state, or national coaching/advisor award.