Back to School
Log Into Family Access and submit your back to school forms. When you log into Family Access click on the link to "back to school forms" and follow the instructions. You will need to:
- Verify or update family address, phone numbers, and emergency contacts
- Complete application for Educational Benefits (optional)
- Read the Responsible Use Agreement
- Fill out optional Residency Questionnaire
- Complete a field trip form (grades K-8)
- Fill out the handbook form
- Sign the bus handbook form.
If you need help, see our Family Access help page.
Review all information related to your child's school on this page:
- Principal's letter
- Supply lists
- Open house schedule
- School Calendar
Additionally check out our FAQ's below for commonly asked questions about back to school.
Get prepared for the first day of school. Restock your lunch account (optional for any ala carte charges) and pay optional device protection fees in Family Access.
If you need help purchasing school supplies, please contact your child's school.