Family Access Help
Follow these easy steps to complete Online Registration!
If you need additional assistance you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond within 1 business day.
Need a computer or internet to complete registration? All district buildings have devices available during business hours. Or, here is a list of area libraries with computers available.
Step 1Log in to Family Access
- All legal guardians have the ability to login to Skyward Family Access.
- Your login is the same that you use to view lunch accounts, busing information, and other student-related information.
- Forgot or don't know your login? Click "Forgot your Login/Password" and provide the email you've provided to the school district.
- Still unsure? Simply email email@example.com for assistance! We will get back to you within 1 business day.
Step 2 Click on Register for 2019-20
- On the left, click the "Register for 2019-20" button.
- Select a student below the welcome message.
Step 3Complete registration steps.There are 7 easy steps to complete registration:
- Verify Student Information
- Verify Skylert Information*
- Food Service Application (optional)
- Ethnicity Form
- Residency Questionnaire
- Transportation Request Form (optional, if family has moved)
- Technology Responsible Use Agreement (grades 3-12)
- Chromebook Protection Option (grades 4-12)
- Handbook Review
*Skylert is our automated notifications system used for school closure alerts, busing delays, absence notifications, etc., so it is important to keep this contact info up to date.
Step 4Submit Online Registration.
- The final step shows your requested changes, and confirms the forms you have completed.
- You can either Submit your Registration, or
- Finish later if you are not ready to submit.
- To resume, simply log back into Family Access and click on "Register for 2019-20" to pick up where you left off.
Once you have made it through Online Registration, you can return to the Back to School page to view more information to get your child ready for school!