Hand in Hand on Wheels
Connecting local daycares to our early childhood programs.
On behalf of Princeton Public Schools we offer our daycare home visiting program. These courses/visits are offered on Tuesday mornings at 10:30am or Friday afternoons at 11am or 12:30pm during the school year. A licensed teacher visits 6 times throughout the school year to provide fun activities, provider support and resources.
What this looks like:
- A licensed teacher visits your home 6 times to share resources, curriculum and assessment ideas
- The visits are 1 hour long
- Licensed Daycare home providers register for a section of visits as if they were registering for an ECFE class
- This program is an extension of our preschool program so we visit homes that care for at least 4 children- age 3yrs to 5yrs
That is it! We will have your address from your registration and you will receive a written confirmation via email when you register with dates and times. Please register as these spots for all licensed providers are being offered on a first come, first served basis.
Sample Schedule:Provider resource sharing on assessment and curriculum
- Circle time
- Theme of the month
- Letter of the month
- Repeated read aloud story
- Vocabulary for the month
- Information to share with parents
Now registering for 2017/18 school year. Visits start soon!