Advertising Content and Aesthetics
Advertisers may determine the content of their ads, but the ads may not contain reference to alcohol, tobacco, drugs, drug paraphernalia, weapons or pornographic or illegal materials. To continue our non-profit bulk mailing status, ads may not promote credit, debit or charge cards, offer insurance policies or promote travel. Community Education reserves the right to deny any ad content that is in direct competition to programs we are currently offering. Advertisers may determine the design of their ads, but the ads must compliment the overall design of the publication. In cases of questionable content, the Director of Community Education retains the right to determine appropriateness.
Advertising Sizes and Prices
For advertisements placed randomly throughout the catalog.
|AD SIZE||YOU SEND PDF||WE PREPARE LAYOUT|
|1/4 Page (3.75 in. WIDE x 4.125 in. HIGH)||$175.00||$225.00|
|1/2 Page (7.75 in WIDE x 4.125 in. HIGH)||$350.00||$400.00|
|Full Page (7.75 in WIDE x 8.75 in. HIGH)||$500.00||$550.00|
- Community Ed designed ads include up to 2 revisions.
- A 20% discount is available for running an ad in 3 consecutive catalogs (one year).
- A 20% discount is available for ads in online only catalogs.
- Advertisement deadlines with full payment due are March 9, July 9 and November 9.
- Catalog drop dates are within the first 2 weeks of April, August and December.
* If sending a pre-designed advertisement, it must fit into the exact size stated. We are not able to rotate the ad or swap width for height or vise versa.
Formats and Submitting an Advertisement
YOU SEND PDF
Please submit your files using PDF format. The file must be the exact size stated above. If it is not the exact size stated above, there might be distortion that we cannot be responsible for.
WE PREPARE LAYOUT
If you are having Community Education prepare the layout of your ad, send pictures and logos in TIFF or JPEG format and type/e-mail the content to us.
Our catalog is distributed to about 15,000 households in the Princeton, Zimmerman, Dalbo and Santiago areas. Several hundred office copies are also printed and handed out to those not in our immediate community. Advertisers are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis until the predetermined number of advertisement slots are sold. The catalog/brochure will not be enlarged nor will the educational offerings be jeopardized in any way because of the advertisements. Paid advertisements are clearly marked as such to distinguish between District sanctioned events and those of paid advertisers.