Welcome to Princeton Public Schools Nutrition Services page! We all know that healthy meals are the cornerstone of the success of every student. Our department is made up of a team of food and nutrition professionals that are dedicated to students' health, well being and their ability to learn. We support learning by promoting healthy habits for lifelong nutrition and fitness practices.
Summer Meal Service
Summer meals for students starts on Monday June 1st. Please read through these instructions carefully:
- During the summer, meals will ONLY be distributed on Tuesdays and Fridays, due to food safety concerns during the warmer summer months.
- Meals will be available for curbside pickup at Princeton High School from 7:30 to 11:00 AM
- Pull up along the curb to door #1 and we will bring the meals to your vehicle.
- Families are not permitted to enter the school, and meal will not be consumed on site.
- Tuesday meals will have 3 days of meals
- Fridays will have 4 days of meals.
- Souls Church - 8775 HWY 95
- Blue Hill Township Building 15341 321st Ave NW (off of Cty Rd 3)
- Princeton Intermediate School - 1202 7th Ave N