We are grateful to be able to serve you in this time of need. As you know, this is an ever-evolving situation so please check our website regularly for updates. If you have any questions, please contact the Nutrition Services Department at 763-389-7274 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meal Service for Families
We will be providing meals for students starting on Tuesday, March 17. Please read through these instructions carefully:
- Meals will be available for curbside pickup at Princeton High School:
- 7:00am to 8:30am -or-
- 11:00am to 1:00pm
- Pull up along the curb to door #1 and we will bring the meals to your vehicle.
- Families are not permitted to enter the school, and meal will not be consumed on site.
- Starting April 3, when you pick up your Friday meals, you will also receive 2 extra breakfasts and lunches for the weekend.
Additional meal pickup sites are available from 11:00am to 12:00pm at the following locations:
- Souls Church - 8775 HWY 95
- Mystic Inn - 31890 Feldspar St NW
- Eternity Church - 12564 303rd Ave NW
- Blue Hill Township Building 15341 321st Ave NW (off of Cty Rd 3)
- Good Shepherd Lutheran Church - 12352 55th Street
- Zion Lutheran Church - 5972 70th Ave
- Princeton Intermediate School - 1202 7th Ave N
- Young Park - County Rd 19 and County road 38
Unable to Pick-Up Meals?
- If there is a hardship and you are unable to pick up meals at the High School, contact Nutrition Services at 763-389-7274 or email@example.com.
- If your child has a food allergy and was receiving meals at one of our buildings, please contact the Nutrition Services Department at 763-389-7274 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Prior notification is needed in order for us to have your child participate and ensure safe meals.