- Collective Bargaining Contracts
- Employee Assistance
- Assurance of Compliance Equity Laws
Effective October 1st, 2017 EAP (Employee Assistance Program) - There are many concerns in our lives that create stress for us and it is important for us to seek out supports that can alleviate that stress. This service is 100% confidential and available for anyone who is covered on your selected health plan.
Visit the website at www.hpeap.com and use the Password: njpa
Click here to view current employment opportunities in the district.
Interested in a rewarding and flexible career? Please contact Teachers On Call to apply for substitute positions in the Princeton School District. Please call 1-800-713-4439 or apply online at www.teachersoncall.com
Interested in joining Minnesota Reading Corps or Minnesota Math Corps? To learn more or apply, go to www.readingandmath.net Together, we're creating brighter futures!
Application for Credit Approval
Assignment Information Form (LF)
Beneficiary Change Form
Direct Deposit Form
FMLA Employee Return to Work Form
FMLA Medical Certification Form
FMLA Military Form
FSA Enrollment Form
HSA Enrollment Form
Interview Team Guidelines and Agreement
Lane Change Application
Leave of Absence Request
Medical Certification Form
Request to Post Vacancy (LF)
If you are having problems viewing these forms, please contact HR at 763-389-6181.
- Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 USC § 2000d, et. seq.; 34 C.F.R. Part 100)
- Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 (42 USC § 2000e, et. seq.; P.L. 88-352)
- Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 Pregnancy Discrimination Act (within Title VII) (42 USC § 2000e(k))
- Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 (20 USC §§ 1681-1688; 34 C.F.R. Part 106)
- Age Discrimination Act of 1975 (29 USC § 621; 42 USC § 6101; 29 C.F.R. Part 621)
- Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 (42 USC § 701; 34 C.F.R. Part 104)
- American with Disabilities Act (42 USC § 12101, et. seq.)
- Denial of Equal Educational Opportunity Prohibited (20 USC § 1703)
- Fair Housing Act (42 USC § 3601, et. seq.)
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967 (42 USC § 6101 and 6102; 34 C.F.R. part 110)
- Prohibition against Discrimination Based on Blindness (20 USC § 1684)
- Minnesota Human Rights Act (Minn. Stat. § 363A)
- Minnesota Statutes, section 121A.031, prohibits student bullying
- Minnesota Statutes, section 121A.03 – requires school districts to have a policy prohibiting sexual/racial/religion harassment and violence
- Minnesota Statutes, section 121A.04 – prohibits sex discrimination in athletic programs
- Minnesota Rules, part 3500.0550 – relating to Inclusive Educational Program Plan
- Minnesota Rules, Chapter 3535.0100-.0180; 3535.2300-.2800; 3535.3000-.3700 – relating to equality of education opportunity, school desegregation, and prohibition of discriminatory practices
If injured at work, please complete the following steps:
- CLICK HERE to fill out building level report form.
- Notify your supervisor and see the school nurse.
- Call the Alaris Nurse Line immediately at 1-844-847-8708.
- If you seek medical treatment, submit a note from the Doctor to the Department of Human Resources.