Princeton Public Schools
PRINCETON IS AN INNOVATIVE LEADER IN INSTRUCTION, DEVELOPING IN EVERY LEARNER THE ABILITY TO SUCCEED IN AN EVER-CHANGING WORLD.
Welcome to Princeton Public Schools District 477. Princeton is a dynamic, growing community located 50 miles north of Minneapolis and 30 miles east of St. Cloud. We proudly serve over 3.200 students throughout Princeton, Zimmerman, and the townships of Glendorado, Dalbo, Spencer Brook, Wyanett, Bogus Brook, Greenbush, Milo, Princeton, Baldwin, Blue Hill, Santiago, and Bradford.
Our district is home to 6 schools to provide our students with opportunities to succeed in an ever-changing world. Princeton offers:
- Top-rated Preschool and early childhood programs
- Spanish Immersion option from Kindergarten through Middle School
- Career Academies that connect students to real-world experiences
- Advanced academics opportunities, including college in the schools and advanced placement
- Nationally recognized PBIS programs
- Online programming for high school students
- Award winning arts and theater programs
- Tiger Club for before and after school care
- Tutoring through Minnesota Reading Corps and Math Corps
- Enrichment programs for all ages through Community Education
- And so much more!
Princeton Public Schools is constantly working towards improving our district as outlined in our Continuous Improvement Plan. From developing the Habits of a Tiger, to launching new Career Academies to offer the best educational outcomes for all students, we have our eye on the future! We are proud to call ourselves the Princeton Tigers, and together, we are Tiger STRONG.