Welcome to Princeton Public Schools!
We are excited to serve your family throughout your child's educational lifetime and beyond! We offer programming from birth to adult, along with a variety of activities to enrich your educational experience. You can read more about our district here, or click to learn more about our specific schools and programs.
Ready to enroll? Starting summer 2019 all of our enrollment forms are available online. Follow these easy steps to enroll and start your child's journey as a Princeton Tiger!
For the best viewing experience, please use a computer or tablet. No access to an electronic device? You can visit any of our school sites, or click here for a list of area libraries with computer and internet access.
STEP 1 Create account to enroll your student.
- Visit our Skyward New Student Enrollment Portal.
- Enter a valid email address to create a parent account and access the enrollment forms.
STEP 2Complete online registration.
- New families: Once account is created you will receive an email to continue registration. You will be asked to provide student and family information, and fill out forms such as Transportation Request, Application for Educational Benefits, and your enrolling school's handbook and permission forms.
- Please have a copy of current immunizations available to upload during registration. If unable to submit electronically you may also drop off, fax or mail to your enrolling school.
- A birth certificate is requested to verify student date of birth and legal name. If unable to submit electronically you may also drop off, fax or mail to your enrolling school.
STEP 3 Complete additional documentation.
The Minnesota Department of Education requires an Open Enrollment form be completed for any students who reside outside of the Princeton School district. If applicable please download and complete the Open Enrollment form. If you would like to verify your school district based upon your street address, please enter your address into the MN SOS Pollfinder website.
STEP 4 Submit your application.
After submission, your application will be routed to your child's school office and you will be contacted with next steps.