Open Enroll Transportation
Thank you for your interest in Princeton Public Schools. As a service to our families choosing to attend our district, we have transportation options for your student.
The options for available pick up / drop off are listed below:
- Milaca Community stop at the corner of Central Ave and 2nd St E by CornerMart
- Estimated pick up at 6:40 am
- Estimated drop off at 4:15 pm
- Pease Community stop at the corner of Central Ave and 105th St. by Christian Reform Church
- Estimated pick up at 6:55 am
- Estimated drop off at 4:05 pm
- Zimmerman Community stop at the corner of Fremont Ave and 8th St W. by St. John’s Lutheran Church
- Estimated pick up at 6:45 am
- Estimated drop off at 4:08 pm
- Cambridge Community stop at the intersection of Hwy 95 and County 47 by EC’s Corner Express
- Estimated pick up at 6:52 am
- Estimated drop off at 3:50 pm
In order to access transportation please fill out the Transportation Request Form which can be found within Skyward Family Access, under Online Forms. If you have already filled out a Transportation Request Form during enrollment, you do not need to fill out a new form unless you have changes.
Please allow 3-5 business days for busing to begin.