Immunizations Needed for School

In order to attend class in Princeton School District, students must show that they have had the required immunizations or that they are exempt. On September 1, 2014, changes to the Minnesota’s Immunization Law took effect. The changes were made to more closely align with the current Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) recommendations. Click here for a link to the Minnesota Department of Health Immunizations page for all the details.

  • Students Immunization Reporting form (New 1-14) – This form can be used to document vaccinations. This form reflects the new immunization requirements for schools beginning September 1, 2014.
  • Non-Medical Exemption Form - fill out this form to claim an exemption from the requirements for medical reasons or the conscientiously held beliefs of the parent/guardian.
  • There is also an Early Childhood Immunization form (New 1-14) - This form is required for children who attend Princeton Schools Early Childhood Family Education (ECFE), Early Childhood Special Education (ECSE), school readiness programs, other school district preschool and pre-kindergarten programs.
  • Medical exemptions must be signed by a health care provider. Conscientious exemptions must be signed by a parent/guardian and notarized. Schools will accept other versions of immunization records too as long as all required immunizations are listed.


Are Your Kids Ready?

When to Get Vaccines, Birth to 16 Years

Charts showing vaccines needed by age and for enrolling in child care, early childhood programs, and school in Minnesota. Includes the new immunization requirements that began Sept. 1, 2014. Updated 10/14

Immunization Resources

Required immunizations may be obtained at your personal medical clinic. If you do not have insurance, you may receive the immunizations through the public health departments in your county. Both private and public health clinics require an appointment for the immunizations.

  • Mille Lacs County Public Health 1-800-983-8385 or 320-983-8318
  • Sherburne County Public Health 1-800-433-5237 or 763-241-2750
  • Isanti County Public Health 763-689-4071
  • Benton County Public Health 1-800-530-6254 or 320-968-5087


If your child is ill, please call the school daily to report the illness. Messages may be left at the following phone numbers 24 hours a day:

  • District Nurse: (763) 389-6195
  • Primary: (763) 389-6901
  • Intermediate: (763) 389-6803
  • Middle School: (763) 389-6723
  • High School: (763) 389-6019

Health Office Fax Numbers:

  • Primary: 763-389-6920
  • Intermediate: 763-389-6850
  • Middle School: 763-389-6737
  • High School: 763-389-5816