We’re excited about spring, but we are sad to wave goodbye to some of our favorite winter sports and events. Princeton Tigers shine in so many areas, here are a few highlights:
- Boys Basketball went to State! While the team lost to DeSalle in the semi-finals, they are taking on Mankato East on Saturday for their final game.
- Robotics teams went to State! Three VEX IQ teams were invited to compete at the Minnesota State tournament, and one team is competing in the CREATE US Open this weekend in Iowa.
- Princeton Swim Team won the Silver Academic Award, and Pau Valdivieso and Cam Metsala took 1st place in the Consolation Final in individual events.
- Princeton Varsity Wrestling had several winners in individual sections. Three students advanced to the state competition. Tyler Wells took first to become a three-time state wrestling champion!
- All-State Choir at Orchestra Hall included four Princeton singers, and the All-City Choir Concert in February was a popular event!
- Tiger Times