At Princeton Public Schools, we know how important the kindergarten year is in your child’s education. That’s why we are excited to help each child discover their unique stripes, strengths and needs. In a playful and caring way, Princeton Public Schools’ high-quality kindergarten program provides a full day of learning and fun for children.
At Princeton Public Schools, we will support your child’s academic, social, emotional, analytical and creative growth. At a young age, students learn to be curious, work together, and problem solve — skills they will use throughout their education. We focus on teaching these skills while encouraging your child to discover their unique stripes and strengths, to develop self-esteem and confidence. At Princeton Public Schools, we love each of our little tiger cubs and we make learning fun!
If you have a child who will turn 5 by September 5, make plans to join us to learn more about Princeton Primary School:
- Coffee with Principal Marxhausen - Jan 11, 9:00 a.m.
- Kindergarten Information Meeting - Jan 10, 5:30 p.m.
- Story Hour with KG Teacher - Jan 18, 9:00 a.m.
- Kindergarten Information Meeting (repeat) - Jan 24, 3:00 p.m.
- Spanish Immersion Information Meeting - Feb 7, 5:30 p.m.
- Tiger Times