Princeton Public Schools and Palmer Bus Service partner together to provide transportation services to our families on a daily basis. The school district is 235 square miles and serves approximately 3200 students PK-12. Below are the items to know about transportation for next year. (2021-2022)
The School Board has approved the continuation of a two-tier busing system for the 2021-22 school year and beyond. Here are the key changes related to the 2021-22 school year:
- All families who want transportation will need to fill out a new transportation request form in Family Access, by May 31.
- We will now honor requests for a second pick-up or drop-off address as long as a consistent schedule can be maintained for the entire school year. Note: if you have any changes during the school year you must fill out a new busing form and allow 3-5 days for processing.
- School start and end times:
- Primary/Intermediate: Start school 7:45 AM & End school at 2:00 PM
- Middle School: Start school 9:00 AM & End school at 3:30 PM
- High School: Start school 8:45 AM & End school at 3:15 PM
- Note school times can be adjusted.
- Please do not fill out a bussing form if you do not plan to use school bus/van transportation.
Route information will be in Family Access in August. Your bus/van number, route pick-up and drop-off times and bus stop may be different than last year due to re-routing for the two-tiered system.
Visit Family Access to fill out your busing form by May 31. If you need assistance with this form, please check out this video tutorial here. If you have any questions or if you don’t know your Family Access login, please contact your child’s school.
- 21-22 Playbook
- All sites
- Tiger Times