In Princeton Public Schools we are focused on continuous improvement, after all even a great school district can get better as the world changes. Our Continuous Improvement Plan sets goals that direct the work of every employee in our schools—that includes our leadership. Earlier this month, the Board engaged the Minnesota School Boards Association in a biennial review of best practices in school district leadership and governance. The Board was pleased to have mets its goals for 2020:
- Setting objectives that align with the District’s Continuous Improvement Plan
- Assessing progress annually
- Creating procedures for effective school board work
- Mentoring newly elected board members
- Aligning the Superintendent’s evaluation with the District’s Continuous Improvement Plan.
The Board will be drafting new goals for the coming year that will include enhancing processes for communicating and engaging parents, staff and community members. We appreciate the commitment and service of our elected school board members. They are focused on demonstrating the highest standards of governance and accountability.
- Tiger Times