Starting Wednesday, June 16th we will be starting our multiple day meal bags.
Program details are as follows:
- Meals will still be served at the Princeton Middle School starting Wednesday June 16th.
- Every Wednesday, we will be open from 7:30 am through 11:30 am. We will close promptly, so please be in line to get meals as needed.
- Meals will be served from door #4. (door on left side of the activity center sign) You will need to stay in the drive through line,
- WAIT until you get to the front of the car line, get out of your vehicle and walk up to the door.
- If you are picking up meals for more than one student, please be prepared to carry them back to your vehicle. Bring a bag, box, tote, etc.
- For the safety of our staff, please wear face coverings.
- For program integrity, reminder that these meals are for kids ages 1 – 18 (or enrolled students over age 18).
- Nutrition Services does it’s best to follow the menu posted on our website: https://princeton.nutrislice.com/menu/summer-food-program/drive-up/2021-05-04. Challenges in delivery or availability of specific food items may cause changes without notice. If you have any specific questions or concerns regarding allergens or heating instructions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- If your student has a specific dietary accommodation, please contact Nutrition Services at email@example.com so we may have the correct meals ready for you. If you have already done so, no need to do it again.
We are very thankful for all of you over the last year for supporting school meals. The more students we serve meals to, the more reimbursement the school receives to keep the program running. Picking up meals can reduce household stress, help household finances, and reduce local child hunger.
- 21-22 Playbook
- All sites
- Tiger Times