School Board Goals
Goal I: Provide personalized instruction for every student
- Create standard based learning goals and progressions for each course and/or grade level.
- Create, administer and analyze common assessments to monitor student growth.
Goal II. Prepare 21st Century students to be Career & College ready
- Identify and articulate new skills necessary for college & career with staff and community.
- Generate opportunities for students to learn about civic literacy, financial literacy, entrepreneurial literacy, health literacy and, information literacy, media literacy environmental literacy P12.
- Students display the life and career skills of self direction, flexibility, adaptability, cross-cultural awareness, responsibility, productivity and accountability.
Goal III. Implement innovative programming
- Analyze, align and prioritize school programs to meet District direction and goals to encourage collaboration, critical thinking, communication & creativity.
- Ongoing Support new and existing programs.
Goal IV. Guarantee creative & relevant digital learning opportunities
- Assess current instructional and technical support infrastructures.
- Align district and building leadership to drive digital age classroom instruction.
- Provide all teachers with anywhere, just-in-time learning, differentiated to meet every need.
Goal V. Communication and Engagement
- Improve communication and engagement with staff, parents, business and community partners in order to maximize student success.
- Assure that staff feel valued, informed and prepared to be our number one ambassadors.
- Recruit students early and continuously improve district wide Tiger Pride.