Strategic Plan Goals
Provide personalized instruction for every student.
Create, administer and analyze assessments to monitor student growth
- Administrative monitoring to assure implementation of learning goals progressions, and assessments.
- Learning progressions for sharing with the public for all standards.
- Professional development for new and existing staff regarding assessments.
- Identify clear and valid expectations for student assessment.
- Demonstrate student growth in learning.
- Implement teaching strategies for personalized growth by increasing cognitive complexity.
Prepare 21st Century students to be Career & College ready.
Generate opportunities for students to learn about civic, financial, entrepreneurial, health, information, media and environmental literacies.
- Generate community and school discussions of skills and competencies of required skills.
- Students and staff collaborate to develop cognitively complex tasks for students to display 21st Century skills in collaboration, critical thinking, communication and creativity.
- Develop a plan for communicating 21st Century skills within the school and community.
Students display the life and career skills of self-direction, flexibility, adaptability, cross-cultural awareness, responsibility, productivity and accountability.
- Educate staff, families and communities about these traits and how to enhance them.
- Community works together to assist students’ work in developing or improving these traits.
Implement innovative programming.
Analyze, align and prioritize school programs to meet the needs of our students
- Identify committee membership (administrators, teachers and community representatives).
- Create a procedure to identify student needs and analyze how current programs meet the identified need(s).
- Establish procedure for determining needed programs (new and existing) and a timeline for yearly review.
Guarantee creative & relevant digital learning.
Align leadership to drive instruction
- Connect digital learning strategies to Princeton's Teaching Map.
Assess current instructional and technical support infrastructures
- Identify and develop core competencies required to be educated in the digital-age.
- Align instructional and technical support staff to support 21st Century teaching and learning.
- Develop a plan to assess and prioritize future instructional technology needs.
Provide teachers with anywhere learning, differentiated to meet every need
- Explicitly connect technology to Princeton’s Teaching Map utilizing research-based models for technology integration and 21st Century learning.
Increase staff engagement
- Continue to develop partnership processes and communication loops with staff.
Build an open and welcoming image that encourages parents to connect
- Build capacity in staff and district communications to create and foster a welcoming environment and build a culture of service.
- Communicate and train staff on our new brand and website to present a cohesive district image to staff, parents and community members.
Recruit students early and improve district wide Tiger Pride
- Focus efforts on ensuring that all district students have access to preschool opportunities and are ready for Kindergarten.
- Further develop Tiger Pride across that school community.