Continuous Improvement Plan Goals
I. Student Learning
High Student Achievement
- Move toward a guaranteed, coherent and viable curriculum.
- Deepen use of Princeton Paradigm as our model of instruction.
- Foster authentic literacy across content areas (reading, writing, thinking, speaking).
II. Climate & Culture
Optimal Teaching and Learning Environment
- Create continuity and alignment across sites to ensure common language and practices that promote a positive school climate.
- Embed, teach, and assess Social Emotional Learning CASEL standards in all content areas.
- Strategically establish and maintain meaningful relationships with ALL students and each other.
- Enhance diversity-related educational opportunities and experiences to ensure that students acquire the knowledge and skills necessary for living and working effectively as members of a diverse, pluralistic and global society.
III. Multi-tiered System of Supports (MTSS)
Robust Response Programming to Meet the Needs of ALL Students in a Tiered System
- Provide continuity, transition, and alignment across sites to ensure common language and promote the effective use of MTSS practices.
- Ensure that there is a continuum of evidence based practices/interventions (for both academics and behaviors) that meet the needs of all students.
- Implement and refine the effective use of the Problem Solving Process at each site to ensure that interventions are targeted correctly to the root cause of the problem(s).
Efficient and Effective Operations
- Ensure facilities are safe, well maintained and promote a 21st century learning environment.
- Promote positive messaging to showcase points of pride in our district to increase school spirit and Tiger Pride.
- Utilize best practices in governance by building systems for two-way communication based on positivity, trust, respect, and transparency.
- Operate district in a fiscally responsible manner that supports student learning while maintaining an unassigned fund balance of at least 10%.
- Hire the best people, work as a team, provide quality training and support, and aim to achieve the highest level of employee engagement, satisfaction and pride.
V. World's Best Workforce
Improving educational outcomes from cradle to career.