Yearbook Ad Builder
What better way to honor your student than with an ad in the yearbook? Creating your ad is easy, and can be done from anywhere with Balfour's online ad builder. Here's how to create the perfect message for your son or daughter.
- Go to www.balfour.com
- Enter school name.
- On the school's page, click the Yearbook icon.
- In the Shop Categories list, click Yearbook Ad.
- Select the size of ad you would like to purchase.
- Create and account. Your account allows you to track orders, save your ad to complete in a future session, and check out faster. If you already have an account, you may log in.
- Enter your student's name and click Create New Ad.
Designing Your Ad
- Select an ad design. All ad sizes have multiple designs--select the one with the number of image boxes and caption boxes that best suits your needs.
- Next, add pictures to your gallery by clicking Upload Photos. A file list will open--select the images to upload (you can upload multiple images by holding the Ctrl or Shift keys). Click the Open button to proceed with the upload. (For best results, images should be medium to high quality (300ppi) and not larger than 8MB per image.
- To insert an image into an image frame, simply drag it from the gallery onto the frame.
- Once your images are the way you want them, you're ready to add text. Click on a text area and begin typing. You can edit the style of the text by adjusting the font, size, color, or alignment.
- When all images and text are complete, you can also change the ad's background color.
After saving your ad, click Preview Ad. Ad preview/proof will be displayed.
When your ad is complete, click Add to Cart to add it to your shopping cart. From the Shopping Cart page, you can check out or continue shopping.
PHS reserves the right to edit ads based on school policy and yearbook guidelines.