- Arriving and leaving from school
- Making changes to the normal routine
- When my child is absent
- My child has to leave during the school day
8:15 start time
Children should report to school no earlier than 7:55 am. School starts at 8:15 and it is important for students to arrive on time. In the morning, if you are dropping off your child and not coming in to the building, drive up to the sidewalk next to the main entrance (west side of the Primary School). This is a stop-and-go area only. Please do not drop your child off so that he/she has to cross against moving cars without the assistance of an adult. If you would like to come in the building, use the designated parking lot. The buses drop students off in the back of the main building (east side). This bus loop is separate from the parent and staff parking lot. The back bus loop is only accessible to district busses and vans.
End of the day Pick Up
2:45 end time
2 options for pick up:
- Use the curbside pick up, in which case you will need to have a car visor pass attached to your vehicle and visible to school staff. Visor passes are available by contacting the Princeton Primary office. There are three lanes of traffic that connect the Primary and Intermediate Schools. Use the lane closest to the Primary School when doing curbside pick up for our building.
- Park your car, come inside the building, and pick your child up in the cafeteria. Initially, you will need to show some type of photo identification when picking up your child in the cafeteria.
If your child will have any changes in his/her dismissal routine (for example, your child will be picked up instead of riding the usual bus or will take a different bus), please provide a written note or a phone call indicating what the change will be. We need to hear from you in order to release your child outside of the typical plan. If we do not receive a note or phone call we will follow the typical plan for release.
- Sign the office log indicating who you are and which child you are picking up. Have your state issued ID with you in case you are asked to sign in for a pass.
- Your child will be called to the office or parent/parent-approved person will be given a purple pass to go to the classroom to pick up the child. They should have the teacher initial the pass and return the pass to the office.
- If you must pick up your child before the end of the day dismissal, it is important that you do so before 2:30 p.m. Those wishing to pick up students after 2:30 p.m. will need to go through the regular dismissal process at the end of the day.